DESIGN YOUR OWN CARD GAME: THE GREEK GODS
The students develop a card game in which the participants have to recognize the main Greek gods under their Greek and Roman names, their essential features and attributes, and some of their best known mythological passages. For this purpose, cards of 6 different colours have been distributed to the students with the aim of together completing the following information:
- Red cards: colouring drawing with the image of the god/goddess.
- Blue cards: Greek name of the god/goddess.
- Green cards: Latin name of the god/goddess.
- Purple cards: images with the main symbols.
- Yellow cards: domain of each god/goddess.
- Orange cards: short myth.
With the game already completed, the students will be able to carry out different games, for example, trying to regroup the sets of cards until they achieve a complete characterization of each god/goddess.